NEW!!! WINTER'S TALE!
In this lesson:
- Walkthrough 6 pictures of different variations of treatment.
- Features of the winter shooting
- How, why and under what conditions to shoot in winter
- Artistic approach to shooting
- Analysis from A to z of photo shoot : time,place,clothes do matter.
- How to get real emotions and light pictures
- Getting the aerial perspective
- The effect of frost
- How to add snow
- Working with plastic ( a new and unique opportunity !!! )
- How to fill the void is not the desired photo
- How to make pure color
- How to achieve the delicate winter hues
- Working with PNG files
- Create a striking sharpness
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Photoshop language: English
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 , Mac
If you have problems or questions about purchase, read this instruction